23/ago/2012 - 24/aug/2012 | Negombo, Sri Lanka
Abstract submission deadline: 30 April 2012
The ICRD / CEMARE joint Conference will provide a unique forum for participants to explore the many multidisciplinary aspects of fisheries and marine science. This conference will provide a wonderful opportunity for fisheries and marine scientists to meet, exchange information and network .
MarineFish 2012 In addition to the outstanding symposium and contributed papers, this event will feature a broad range of technical, social, and legal topics that are of national and international interest, and climate-related events aimed at ensuring the sustainability of fisheries resources.
Session themes for the conference cover a rich and diverse range of research topics. We hope these sessions will bring researchers from across the globe together to discuss broad questions of common interest and provide a platform to establish relationships with new colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in Negombo, Sri Lanka the center of fisheries in the Indian Ocean.
The proposed major session themes of the 2012 Conference are:
1. Fisheries and Aquaculture
2. Marine animals and their ecology
3. Ocean currents, waves, and geophysical fluid dynamics
4. Plate tectonics and the geology of the sea floor
5. Fluxes of various chemical substances and physical properties within the ocean
6. Fisheries and Climate Change
7. Fisheries biology and ecology
8. Fisheries and Conflicts
9. Fisheries trade and Marketing
10. Human dimensions and socioeconomic problems
11. Fisheries management and capacity building
12. Fisheries legislation, policy and governance
13. Post harvest management
14. Ecosystem based fisheries management
Copyright © 2011 CEI·MAR
Para acceder al espacio de gestión, complete el siguiente formulario con sus datos de acceso.
Para compartir esta información, incluye en el siguiente formulario tu nombre y un correo electrónico de destino.