Scientific and Knowledge Transfer improvement
With regard to the scientific position, CEI·MAR departs from a privileged position in Spain. In the Campus a Scientific-Technological-Transfer politics is applied that make the Science and Technology accessible to everyone, searching for the talent, the discipline, the creativity and the knowledge and interaction with the productive system/network and society, so that this effort has an economical and social repercussion.
- The CEI·MAR reach a total of 972 researchers in the five areas of specialization, of which 55% (543) are permanent PhD`s.
- Its participation in public call for R+D+I involves 464 proposals submitted
- At an international level, the results of European calls for proposals, especially the 7th Framework Programme for Research and Development and other public calls, guarantee the dominant position of the CEI·MAR, reaching the highest rate of success in calls related to the areas of knowledge of the CEI, obtaining some global results above the national average. A total of 25 proposals have been submitted for the 7th Framework Programme, besides 35 for other international calls.
- With regard to the knowledge transfer, the number of patent registered and specialized in the thematic of the Campus is relevant (29). Between 2008 and 2010, there were 7 entrepreneurships.
- Scientific production is one of the strengths of the aggregation, reaching a total of 6100 publications. 161 doctoral theses have been completed (48 of them with European label).
- A total of 61 companies are housed in science and technology parks providing job to nearly 1677 employees.
Research groups of the universities participating in the CEI·MAR
More information about the actions realized in the Scientific and Knowledge Transfer improvement
In order to improve research and transfer in the areas of specialisation, the CEI·MAR proposes 26 specific actions divided into 8-action programmes that respond to the 5 goals established for improvement
Receive all our news and latest information