14 - 18/may/2012 | Cork, Ireland
The 8th IHMA Congress in Cork will explore and address the changing landscape of ports and how these changes are redefining the role of harbour masters in the future. Addressing the theme, "Marine experience: Can we manage tomorrow's port without it?" the 2012 IHMA Congress will showcase technical and operational breakthroughs together with international case studies on the development and management of modern port and marine operations across the globe.
The Congress will address the following key issues:
- The role of the Harbour Master in port management and development
- The legal powers of the Harbour Master in new commercial landscape
- Managing the decline of nautical expertise in shipping and the port industry
- Port performance, port competition and the Harbour Master
- International harmonisation of port rules, regulations and procedures
- Cost cutting, efficient and safe operations in tomorrow's port
Copyright © 2011 CEI·MAR
Para acceder al espacio de gestión, complete el siguiente formulario con sus datos de acceso.
Para compartir esta información, incluye en el siguiente formulario tu nombre y un correo electrónico de destino.